Barry Kent McWilliams
- An inquiring learner.
- A stimulating speaker and teacher.
- Gifted in story telling.
Life Objective: Build Christ's Church
applying His Word creatively to
the gathering and strengthening of His people.
I pursue teaching, associate pastoral
or other Christian ministries
preferably within a Presbyterian or Reformed context.
- Encouraging and supporting missions.
- Leading worship and preaching.
- Teaching Bible classes
- Designing and enhancing Adult Christian Education.
- Developing children's ministries
- Administration and leadership
- Discipling men and training leaders.
- Developing special projects.
The Rev. Barry Kent McWilliams
Born October 19, 1950
Married in 1974, two grown children
A Teaching Elder in the Pacific Northwest Presbytery,
and the Presbyterian Church in America
Currently living in Everett, Washington, U.S.A.
I am committed by faith to the Lord Jesus Christ,
to His inspired and authoritative Word (the Bible),
to the system of doctrine taught in the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter and Heidelberg Catechisms,
and to the Presbyterian form of church government.
Education and Experience:
Wasson High School, Colorado Springs (1968)
Bachelor of Arts. Covenant College (1972)
Masters of Divinity, Covenant Theological Seminary (1975)
25 years experience as a Teaching Elder in small P. C. A. congregations
(including 12 years as an Associate Pastor; three years as an Interim Pastor; and eight years as an Assistant Pastor) doing a wide range of teaching and pastoral work. Much of his ministry has been "bi-vocational".
Barry McWilliams' Attributes and Abilities
- Persistent and Faithful.
- Ample Creativity.
- Well Versed in God's Word.
- Skilled at grasping and sharing values and concepts.
- Enjoys facing challenges or difficult situations.
More on Barry McWilliams
© 2001 Barry McWilliams
You are viewing: http://www.eldrbarry.net/hatr/resum1.htm
Follow These Links to:
.. RESUME INTRODUCTION ..