I am looking for a position of ministry
where my particular gifts and experience will be used
and I will be challenged and can grow.
[Resume - Main Page] . . [Motivated Abilities] . .
[Pastoral Experience]. . [What I am Seeking in a Position]
- I am motivated to work with concepts and ideas and with people of all ages. I enjoy developing creative ways to pass on understanding.
- I want to work together with a developing "ministry team" made up of the staff/ session/ and other leadership where our gifts and talents will work collaborately together to suppliment one another, and strengthen the whole.
- I want to have regular teaching and preaching opportunities - as these are skills I have both developed and am strongly motivated to use.
- I would like to share in leading worship that is centered around the Lord and His word, blending both contemporary and traditional styles.
- I would prefer to work in a situation open to innovation and the creation and development of new or different approaches to accomplishing the work of ministry and meeting the needs of the congregation.
- I would like have a clear job description - with provision for regular evaluation - that is focused on clearly defined programs and goals.
- I would like a position that would allow me to pursue and undertake short term opportunities for ministry on the mission field.